IRI is powered by people
We’re a fast paced, tech driven and people focused business. Innovation and entrepreneurism are part of our core DNA. We like to create, and we like to make things happen. Our team is diverse and is made up of Insight and Industry Consulting Analysts, Data Scientists, Product Managers, Solution Architects and Software Engineers.
As an organisation we’re leading the charge as the specialist provider of data-driven, insight and consulting solutions for FMCG retailers and manufacturers.
We power over 250 businesses with a number of services and solutions including;
- Client consulting services for the retail, grocery, liquor, tobacco and pharmaceutical sectors
- Performance data processing and solutions for the FMCG sector
- Consumer shopper, loyalty and analytics programs
- Software development and cloud-based reporting platforms
So, why IRI?
We’re progressive, inclusive and people focused. We seek to create a down to earth culture which balances work and home life and enables our team to be the best that it can be. Our people are important to us and we offer a number of fantastic benefits including;
- Flexibility with the hours you work and where you work them
- Employee training and continuous development programs
- 5 weeks annual leave and holiday buy back scheme
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Birthday leave
- Summer half days
- IRI Me Days
This is a newly created position where you will support with the roll out of our cloud-based data management and visualisation platform, IRI Liquid Data (ILD). You will enable a smooth transition for our clients as they move to our future state technology.
Working closely with our clients and client facing teams (Client Insights), you will:
- Provide support pre, during and post ILD implementation
- Map out the change process, including identifying key change stakeholders within the client organisation
- Create best practice processes, documenting and sharing with the Client Insights team
- Understand challenges and knowledge gaps, and provide a roadmap detailing the support to be provided during the implementation process
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve client satisfaction, setting metrics that allow us to measure the level of satisfaction
- Working closely with the Australian Client Success Senior Consultant, within a virtual team, to ensure our joint plans are executed in the most effective way
We’re looking for:
- A tertiary qualification in business, marketing or similar
- Previous experience working with scan or shopper data within the FMCG industry (e.g. in an analysis, category or insights role)
- Experience with creating and documenting processes and building business artefacts
- Strong client servicing skills, with the ability to influence change with senior decision makers
- High commercial acumen
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work effectively
- Excellent team working skills and ability to network internally
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills
We would LOVE to hear from you. Please apply online with your CV.
If you meet some but not all of the above requirements, we encourage you to submit your application.